Scholarship Grants and Financial Assistance
- University of Mindanao – Honor Society
- Academic Scholars – Freshmen
- Expression Skills
- Tuition Fee Waiver
- Family Discounts
- Faculty Scholars
- Person/s with Disability
- Presidential Decree 451 (PD 451)
- Indigent Assistance Program (IAP)
- Rural Bank of Montevista (RBM)
- Philippine National Police (PNP)
- Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP)
- Indigenous People (IP)
- Omega Financial Suite (OFS)
- Land Donors
- ROTC Corps Commander
- Council of Supreme Student Government (CSSG)
- Mutya ng UM
- The Inquisitive Eye Editor-in-Chief
- Student Assistance Program (STAP)
- Special Scholarship Grants
- Honors – Valedictorian to Honorable mention in High School
Who can Avail?
A. UM Honor Society
Grantee must have completed one year of residence in UM and has earned of 36 units with the general average of 1.5 (95) with no grade below 2.0 (90) in any course.
B. Academic Scholarship
Offered to entering college freshmen who graduated with academic distinctions.
- Valedictorian: 100% off of tuition
- Salutatorian: 75% off of tuition
- 1st Honorable Mention: 50% off of tuition
- 2nd to 5th Honorable Mention: 25% off of tuition
- 6th to 8th Honorable Mention: 10% off of tuition
C. Student Training Assistant Program (STAP)
Through this program, students who meet the criteria of eligibility may be hired and work as temporary personnel to be assigned in different offices of the University.
D. Athletics Scholarship
Full scholarship shall be given to regular memebers of the varsity team who qualified for the national meets or tournaments.
E. Student Publication Grants
Full or partial tuition discounts are granted to senior editors of the The Inquisitive Eye, UM Bansalan’s Official School Publication; and the SEEDS, the university’s Offical Yearbook.
F. Family Tuition Discounts
This privilege may be availed of by families with three or more children enrolled in the undergraduate programs of the University.
How to avail?
For the full details on how to avail any of the scholarships offered by the University, visit the Students Accounting Office (SAO) or call or send message to +63950 503 6981.